Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Home projects

I've been doing a lot of home projects lately, with John's help in hanging. He's been home for over a month now, by the way, which has been amazing. Here are some before and after pictures.

PROJECT #1

The guest bathroom BEFORE.
And AFTER.
I got the clock at a thrift store and painted it green (above). Not sure if I like the color...it didn't turn out the way I thought it would.
My Frank Capra picture is in the middle, and I got the 1, 2, 3 towel holders at Pottery Barn.

PROJECT #2

Living room BEFORE.
Living room AFTER. I got that decorative holder at a yard sale.
I put the basket from the living room in this corner by the bathroom.


PROJECT #3

Here's the family room BEFORE.
Family room AFTER.
I finally made the coffee filter wreath that was everywhere in blog land a few months ago. I think I need to trim it up a bit, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment