Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thrifty finds

When I went to Palm Springs, we went to some thrift stores and yard sales, and got some fun deals. I normally don't like to pay a lot at thrift stores because I can get clothes cheaper at yard sales, but I thought this stuff was worth it.

H&M jeans (Goodwill) $8
Shirt (Goodwill) $5
Clutch (yard sale) $1
Shirt (Goodwill) $5
I found this for $3 (Goodwill), and it is really similar to one I have in my guest bathroom from Home Goods (see below). It just needs some cleaning.
Belt (thrift store)...can't remember the price. I've already worn it a lot.
Basket (yard sale) $1
Clock (yard sale) $1
Sandals (Gap outlet) $6

2 comments:

  1. I love how you use your cake stand in the bathroom! If I had more counter space, I'd definitely consider it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you found a lot of great things. LOVE the clock, the sandals, the jeans, the white shirt, and the cake stand. Wish we could go thrifting and to yard sales together. That would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete