Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My bathroom project

We are renting this house, and John wants to try to buy a house when our lease in up. Not sure if it'll happen, but since we don't know how long we'll be in this house, I don't want to do any painting or much investing. I saw this post and wanted to try a similar, smaller project. Mine's pretty basic, but for some reason I really like it. The rest of the bathroom is boring, so it seems to add a lot.


So happy to have my husband home (and not just so he can hang pictures for me!). : )

2 comments:

  1. so simple yet so cute. i totally understand the whole "we're not going to be here long so how much work do i put into this place" thing. from what i've seen in the pics, you've done a great job! and i'm so glad you've got your john home again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frames grouped together! How long will you be in CA? We won't ever buy a house in the military again. We weren't able to sell ours in GA. Just one more thing to mess with on top of moves and deployments. Just something to think about!

    ReplyDelete