*Side note: I started using Google Reader to keep up on different blogs. Check it out. It's a lot easier than going to every blog each day to see if there's something new.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Yard sales and food
When my mom came to visit, she left me with some maps she had laminated, and her ingenious system of yardsaling. Now I can carry on the weekend yardsales tradition.

Some bread I made.

This was a very interesting Greek dish I tried.
It had a strong flavor, but was good.
And it actually looked like the picture this time.
*Side note: I started using Google Reader to keep up on different blogs. Check it out. It's a lot easier than going to every blog each day to see if there's something new.
*Side note: I started using Google Reader to keep up on different blogs. Check it out. It's a lot easier than going to every blog each day to see if there's something new.
Labels:
recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment