Friday, August 19, 2011

The MIL visit

A few weeks ago, my mother-in-law came from Florida for 9 days. We took her to see lots of different things (she's never been to CA before), so she had fun. I was a little weary after entertaining the whole time, being in my least energetic trimester, but I'm happy to say that my energy seemed to come back a bit these past 2 weeks, being my my 2nd trimester. I had only spent 3 different days with my MIL (ever), so I didn't know what things would be like. It was interesting to see the little ways John was like his mom, or where he got things from. And although the visit was busy and a bit long, it was good to get to know his mom a little better. We went to the Sacramento Fair, Muir Woods, San Francisco, and Napa. Here are some pictures from Muir Woods and San Fran.

No comments:

Post a Comment